[amayausers] Re: Upgrade

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:36:05 -0800

The reason you get an error is cause the OS is an older version and cannot
open the newer file.  In Design Shop you can open the file you made and save
it as a ver 4 design and it will open in OS.  This will work til you get
your new OS which I assume you got taken care of and is being sent.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon