[amayausers.com] Re: Trying to get into SCHOOL UNIFORMS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 02:04:41 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/110.html#000005

We are currently bidding on a school system where we are.  Don't know yet if
we'll get the business, but it will be well worth it if we do.  There are 6-7
schools with 3 of them having over 1,000 students.  We had to figure a
percentage to go directly to the school also, so they make a little money at it
also.  For this particular bid, we will have an inexpensive warehouse/office
where we will keep stock and the locals can come try on.  We will also have to
go to each school for a try-on/order day before school starts.  The parents
will be able to either purchase online from us or come to the office.  Our
schools don't require a store front, so that's a plus.  My kids go to one of
the schools, but we are not dealing with our school directly.  We have to go
through the  corporate office who has no idea our kids are in the school system.
I don't know if we'll get the contract, but we're hoping!  If not, we'll refine
our bid and try again next year.