[amayausers.com] Re: Trying to get into SCHOOL UNIFORMS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:54:52 UT

This message was posted by Clark on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/110.html#000004

Lisa,
We do the local 8th graders fund-raiser each year.  We create a "new" version
of the school's logo and offer it on tees, sweats, etc. We first approached the
school's secretary, who is in charge of the event, with our ideas.  She loved
the idea of working with some one local, rather than out of town  We give her a
"gift" each year for her efforts(forms, collecting money, etc.).  This helps
keep us the business.  We have been doing this for 5 years now