[amayausers.com] Re: Trying to get into SCHOOL UNIFORMS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:31:07 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/110.html#000002

As this has not been a good sort of business for us (our local school is tuff
to say the least) I say Good Luck! We have tried everything close to giving
stuff away and jsut can't get past the ppl in charge who instead of spening
money in their community where we truely want to support the school (I have 4
kids in this system!) would much rather go out of town or worse yet, online and
out of State!! So frustrating!! We just keep trying and hopefully oneday
someone will see the light!

Good Luck!
Laurie