[amayausers.com] Re: Trim ?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:31:23 UT

This message was posted by K.coll on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/880.html

almost every time a trim is performed it leave a short tail on the bobbin (only
about .25 to .5 inches out of the pig tail), and causes a mis-start on the next
stitch.  Also I noticed when it trims it is bringing the top thread in front of
the bobbin case and it sounds like the thread is rubbing on the front of the
bobbin case.  I never payed attention before so I don't know if that is normal.
 Any suggestions on the short trim on the bobbin

Thanks
Kevin