[amayausers.com] Re: Thread pulling out

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:27:03 -0700

Usually part of the problem is improper tie ins and tie outs.  On all my Melco
fonts I took out the factory ties and then add my own every time.  THis
prevents having 2 tie ins or outs and ensures using ones I know work well.
Uncer Trim/Lock I use Tie In and Tie Off, Only when necessary. Tie In Type 3
with Num Stitches 4, Tie Out I use style 5 with Num Stitches 4 and I use a .25"
for the trim setting.  These trim setting also are used for anything I
digitize.

Now if you are having problems on designs you had digitized and you can't make
adjustments cause they are dst files then your digitizer needs to work with you
to find settings that work.  I rarely have this problem with digitized designs
and the ones I setup I rarely have the pullouts anymore either.  The above
settings for tie's were given to me from a Melco tech who tested diffent ones
and found them to work best for him.

This is not the only cause of this problem but this seemed to help my machines
quite a bit.  If your cutting knife is out of adjustment that could cause it
also.  Other cause would probably be best for a tech to jump in.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957