[amayausers] Re: This is bad right?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:31:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/33.html#000006

We just got the 4 million service message...Sue is taking all the rollers out
to clean and lube, etc. So far each one has proper lube and no sign of
problems-but she has noticed on the wheels we had been running 'black' and
'red' since the rollers were put in-the yellow rollers are definitely 'marked'
with the thread color!
When she gets done we will move all 'stock' thread colors to different rollers,
and try to do this frequently to spread out the 'wear and tear' on all the
moving parts to keep things wearing evenly. Not one sign of the 'red residue'
from the pics posted here, that definitely looks like the rollers are
disintegrating!