[amayausers.com] Re: The XT & CCF/WAD

  • From: Marilou Johnstone <terriertamer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:54:38 -0700

I'd be interested in knowing the secret to doing the FlexFit on my XT. Last week it took me half the day to do 12 hats! It was my first time using them and may be the last unless I can find a better way. Difficult doesn't begin to describe the process. Marilou

On Aug 29, 2008, at 11:13 AM, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by HERB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/223.html#000002

I have some flex fit type caps that are being difficult. Thought I would try the older hoop but wanted to run it on the XT rather than my big reds. Just wondering if anyone has had issues with the combination.