[amayausers.com] Re: Tech..What should they Check?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:26:53 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:

Hello Fab,
I'm a tech and trainer for Melco.
Personally, I think the tech should have tested all 15 needles and not only two.
If you say you are a newbie, then I would also suspect you, the operator.  Have
you had a chance to have formal training on the machine from a qualified
There are many different factors that must be correct in order to embroider
with success.  Change just one of these factors and you could experience thread
Where do you live?  I see you have "Italy" in your name.  Do you live in Italy?

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer