[amayausers.com] Re: Tech..What should they Check?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:23:01 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/676.html#000010

Just a heads up.  You guys are saying that Melco uses only ARC thread.  We know
this to be true here in the US of America but Fab is over in Italy.  It might
be possible that that Melco office sells Isacord for whatever reason.  Hence,
one cannot assume the thread is old.  Although this would be a good guess.

We also do not know what version of Amaya Operating software Fab is using so
he/she may not have a lower limit setting in software.

Also, Fab,....
As for training from the person who sold you the machine, just remember that a
copy of a copy of a copy is never like the original.  I suggest you seek out
both applications and machine training from a certified trainer with experience.
PS>  Pay my airfare and lodging to Rome and I'll train you for free.  Heh heh.

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer