[amayausers] Re: System Shutdown

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:41:06 EDT

I realized that with the new install, I did not go in to Tools, Ethernet and
check the Force Download. So I did that and then went in to the configuation
wizard. I turned on my Amaya as instructed; the system saw my machine and so I
went to the next screen where you're supposed to press the center key. On the
machine list it gives me the message "Machine MAC Address: 00 04 7e. Serial
Number: INVALID. I cancelled the config and the system came up with the design
loaded. I moved to the second color (the 2nd I), and pressed the go (green) key
on the machine keypad....nothing (the hoop moved but it won't stitch).
Calling....
Dorothy