[amayausers] Re: System Shutdown

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:37:40 -0500

        The paperwork that comes with the CD (particularly the yellow sheet)
you about the Maintenance timers that need to be reset after loading this
software.  It's always a good idea to read the release notes that come with
the new software so that you'll know what to expect, provided everything
else is in check.
Ed Orantes

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery