[amayausers.com] Re: Summer mesh baseball caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:06:05 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1342.html#000002

Forget the cap hoop (esp the WACF)- I use my 4.68" hoop to hoop the back.
Generally the text it curved around the hole. but with only numbers (2 at most
I assume), you probably don't even need to bother to arc them- might look
strange, depending on letter height.  I sew them with a c/w underlay and pretty
dense on mesh- say about 3 to 3.5, and use 2 pieces of 3 oz. cap backing-no
topping.  This works well for me.