[amayausers] Re: Suggestions needed for embroidering baby blanket

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:23:03 -0500

Hi Mary,
I just did my first baby blanket & it turned out beautifully!  This was a
Gerber thermal-knit receiving blanket from Imprints Wholesale.

I used 2 pcs. of  2 oz cutaway backing & 1 pc of solvy on top.
Adjusted the presser foot so that it was just above the fabric, but not
touching it.
Think I ran it at 1000 spm, but I didn't write it down so I'm not sure.
I didn't have anything that matched to practice on, so I just use some heavy
knit fabric that was close to the same thickness to run a test beforehand.

The customer was very happy with it, and so was I.
Good luck!
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!