[amayausers] Re: Suggestions needed for embroidering baby blanket

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:20:19 -0500

Mary, that's great!  I'm glad you had good results.

Where did you buy your backing?  It sounds like it would be softer than what
I used.  I went with heavy backing b/c of the stretch, but was concerned
about the stiffness on a baby item.

Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!