[amayausers] Re: How to revert from wireframe back to lettering

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:05:05 -0700

One trick to remember is one that I use in graphic design day in and day out.
anytime you have your original design and you are about to make changes,
then make a change and go to "Save As" and give a similar name or add a number
to the end of it,
like design (original) and then the changed version would be design1...
this in effect leaves the original untouched and names a copy of it with the
changes.
that way you can always go back to your original and start fresh.

Remember use "Save As" not the "Save" command or the "Save" Icon at the top.

Hope it helps for the future.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com