[amayausers] How to revert from wireframe back to lettering

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <impressivethreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:19:06 -0700

Hi all,
            I was wondering if there is a way in Design Pro + there is a way
to convert from wireframe view back to say lettering. I have a design I had
to edit some of the lettering for and converted it to wireframe view to move
some stitches. Now I need to take these same letters but create a new design
for caps with an arch in it. I know I can copy and paste to a new design but
how to I get the letters out of wireframe view? I have been searching in my
design manual but have not hit upon the topic yet.

Cindy Chamberlin

Impressive Threads

Phoenix, AZ