[amayausers] Re: BG stretch poplin & puckering

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:55:19 EDT

Hi Sandra.  I'd go down to a size 9.

Only use the sticky spray on the hoops AWAY from the machine.  I took  an old
gallon milk jug, washed it good and cut the bottom out.  I put it  down over
what I am going to spray to keep the over spray contained.  And  always spray
away from your machine.

I use only Sulky KK2000.  It's in the little white cans you can get  just
about anywhere.  I have tried Gunold KK2000, and it just isn't the  same.  The
best price I found was at Handcocks of Paducah, a fabric place  on line.  The
only other thing that beats it is Joanns 50% off notions wall  days.  They just
had one last Saturday.  If you do a lot of business  at your local Joann's,
they started a commercial customers thing where you get  an additional 15% off.

They will give you a card to use when you come  in.  It's 15% off regular and
sale prices, so my little cans of KK2000 just  cost me $5.52 each instead of
$12.99.