[amayausers.com] Re: Smoke Damage?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:28:12 UT

This message was posted by Gabi Kat on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/862.html#000004

Yes it was Fathers day. The restaurant downstairs had a kitchen fire,(right
below us)
Place amonia in a large bowl and leave in the shop overnight. Should remove
smoke oder. It also works with skunks...:)If you have soot (we had a diesel
fire place back up and filled our sail boat with soot. comet and cold water got
it off the painted walls and teak wood work.
Good you didn't get the heat and flames.
Gabi in Tucson