[amayausers.com] Re: Smoke Damage?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:30:37 UT

This message was posted by Donald on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/862.html

Today there was a fire in the building next to my shop. There was quite a bit
of smoke in my building for approximatlly 2 hours. Am going to have to wait to
see what the insurance company say about the products left. I was wondering if
anyone has had this problem and what should i do about thread that was left out
in the shop and exposed to the smoke. Also if the smoke could damage the XT
other than needing a good cleaning. I also have customer items in the shop that
might also have smoke damage, how have any of you handled this? It wasn"t a
good day today. but it could of been worse. Thanks for the advice.

Donald