[amayausers.com] Re: Smoke Damage?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:49:27 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/862.html#000002

IF there is a Sam's CLub nearby (and I was recently told that Home Depot has it
now) you want a product called 'Odo Ban'...sort of like a generic Fabrez but
totally unscented AND IT WORKS LIKE CRAZY!
We have used it around the house and shop for years and you buy a gallon and
get a free filled sprayer with it. FDA safe, no staining...
client bought a used car for a taxi, learned someone had died in the car and it
was rank...I mean, really stanko...sprayed it with OdoBan...you couldn't tell
and it didn't come back. Friend recently lost his house to fire, I gave him a
gallon to use in the laundry with their clothes and to spray the furniture,
bedding, etc. and he loved it-saved them thousands of $$$. Great stuff-you can
use it in the laundry!
Also if you have a dog with gas or left you a present in the house-removes the
odor immediately.