[amayausers] "Sigh" threadbreads on small lettering

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <impressivethreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:04:27 -0700

I am wondering what I should look at that is causing my machines multiple
threadbreaks on small lettering. I have a design that sews great until I get
to the small lettering. Then I get threadbreaks that shred the thread and
birdsnests either on top or under the hoop not always on the same letter. I
usually hear a Kachunk sound so I know I am going to find a knot of thread.
I have other designs this has happened with as well.  Just looking for clues
on what I might be missing. As I stated the rest of the designs sew fine, so
I know I have good settings. Thanks

Cindy Chamberlin

Impressive Threads