[amayausers.com] Re: Showing designs in your store

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:48:29 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/84.html#000007

I haven't had time to really setup a way to show off our work but one thing I
do is I try and take a picture of our work...I have about 4 small photos albums
really small and I have them labeled such as "Western", "Small Wonders" which
is my children and infants, Misc., "Side 40" which is my hunting etc...I have
photos of our work printed out and put in these small albums and I carry it in
my truck...it gives people an idea of what all we can do...I also have all
these pictures on my computer under "Jenny's Sewing" and I can send these out
to anyone that wants to see some designs etc...one day I hope to get it set up
where it will be easy for customers to see our work...I also have a very large
bulletin board with different sew outs on it...thanks for the ideas so when I
do have time all the suggestions will help...have a great day and until next
time...Jenny
Westbrook Wonders
Wetumpka, AL