[amayausers.com] Re: Showing designs in your store

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:08:52 UT

This message was posted by Gabi Kat on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/84.html#000005

I have a "test sew" shirt that I put my clients designs on as I finish their
jobs, It's kind of crazy - a shirt with logos all over, but it also lets the
client that is looking to see how small type looks on PQ, jersey, ect fabrics,
along with placement ideas. Shoes that even a "standard" logo can look great if
sewn well.
You can get a 3-ring binder that will stand on a counter open so your clients
can flip through either printouts or sew-outs on backing with or without fabric
samples.
Also as a marketing idea - I sew out my business cards on assorted fabrics to
show 1-what I do, 2- the quality. I have kept it simple, business logo (the
same I use on my shirts) phone number and email address.
I also have a full color business card, 14pt paper, gloss on 1 side/matt the
other so to write additional notes if needed.
Gabi Kat