[amayausers.com] Re: Magnetic bobbins

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:52:00 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/916.html

Dear list,
We have used all of our carboard sides bobbins and started using magnetic
bobbins.  I know that Ed really likes megnetic bobbins so we need some advice.
Since we began using megnetic in V9 we have a lot more thread breaks than
before. This happens on all types of fabrics, satin, pique, jersey, plain
backing.  The only major change is the bobbins.  We have tried working with the
thread feed window changing the upper and lower thread feed numbers.  Thanks
for any help.
Margaret