[amayausers] Re: Sharp needles for caps

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 07:48:32 -0800

Steve,

I have 5 EMT's. They are great machines as well. My oldest one I bought brand new in 1996 and it is my full time Hat machine (as well as 3 other heads). Anyways, you don't have to own an AMAYA to be here, but you already know that :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 04:07:35 -0600
Steve,
Another good reason to have 16 needles on your machine. You could
configure your needles in any combination that you see fit depending on the
type of sewing you see more of. Possibly 10 of your needles could be ball
point and 6 of your needles could be sharp. Sew on a baby bib or terry
cloth towel, use the ball points. Sew on a baseball cap or woman's purse,
use the sharp needles. You could possibly find yourself with two spools of
each - black, white, etc... thread on the machine at the same time. What
ever works best for you at your shop.

Ed