[amayausers.com] Re: Safety Jackets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:49:14 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/928.html

Darlene,

My sons are members of our local Volunteer Fire Dept.  I found some of these
jackets, a lite windbreaker and also a heavier one for winter for them under
Safety at Blank Shirts...we did some for our sons and then whole fire dept.
wanted them so we bought these from Blank Shirts and embroidered the logos on
the front and back and also their names on the front...they all loved them and
have enjoyed wearing them...they come in the black with the silver safety
stripe on them...below is a link to BlankShirts.com for you...have a great day
and until next time...

Jenny Westbrook
Westbrook Wonders
Embroidery
Wetumpka, AL 36093

BLANK SHIRTS - Wholesale Apparel and Accessories