[amayausers.com] Re: Safety Jackets

  • From: WestbrookWonders@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:56:21 EDT

My sons are members of our local Volunteer Fire Dept.  I found some of
these jackets, a light windbreaker and also a heavier one for winter for them
under Safety at Blank Shirts...we did some for our sons and then whole fire
dept. wanted them so we bought these from Blank Shirts and embroidered the
logos  on the front and back and also their names on the front...they all
loved them  and have enjoyed wearing them...they come in the black with the
silver safety  stripe on them...below is a link to BlankShirts.com for
you...have a great day  and until next time...Jenny

Jenny Westbrook
Westbrook Wonders
Embroidery
Wetumpka, AL 36093

_BLANK SHIRTS - Wholesale Apparel  and Accessories_
(http://blankshirts.com/main.asp)
In a message dated 4/28/2009 8:08:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Darlene-

do a 'search' on the Amaya chat board-this was researched last fall  I
think. I can't remember if anyone came up with a source of jackets  but
I'm pretty sure someone did find a source for the reflective 'tape' that
you
could sew on the Sanmar Challenger or similar jackets to get what  you
want.
I think you should be able to find the dark jackets in a  Police/Safety
uniform catalog.

Roland

On Apr 28, 2009, at 7:55 AM, Darlene Weber wrote:

I have a fire dept looking for the 3 seasons type jackets in  black or navy
with reflective strips on them somewhere.  Has  anyone seen anything like
this anywhere?  I found the safety  green and orange 3 season jackets in Tri
Mountain and they also have  another style that is black or navy, but they
are wanting the shorter  style with the band at the bottom of the jacket and
not a loose  fitting.

Thanks!

=
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631276x1201390200/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
click.net%2Fclk%3B214101948%3B35952020%3Bv)