[amayausers.com] Re: Safety Jackets

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:41:00 -0400

Darlene

SanMar J54R is probably what you are looking for.

Larry

ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] Safety Jackets
To: "Amaya" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 6:55 AM

I have a fire dept looking for the 3 seasons type jackets in black or navy
with reflective strips on them somewhere.  Has anyone seen anything like
this anywhere?  I found the safety green and orange 3 season jackets in Tri
Mountain and they also have another style that is black or navy, but they
are wanting the shorter style with the band at the bottom of the jacket and
not a loose fitting.

Thanks!