[amayausers.com] Re: Roland Cutter - gX24 vs. GX -300

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:14:57 EDT

I think I purchased it though a place in TX because I was trying to buy a
refurbished one. They didn't have any refurbished ones in stock so I ended up
buying new through them. They gave me there show special pricing but in  doing
so research later I probably would have purchased through Sign Warehouse
(_www.SignWarehouse.com_ (http://www.SignWarehouse.com) ). They look to  throw
in
a lot of extras with their package deals. The training was at Roland's
corporate site in Southern California (Irvine). I found out about the  training
through registering my equipment.

By the way, I'm just east of Sacramento in Rancho Cordova if you do want to
visit.

Dorothy

In a message dated 10/31/2007 9:25:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks Dorothy for  the information and invitation.  Was the training
provided by  Roland?  Or did the distributor provide the training?  I was
checking
out rolandoutlet.com site and they have those on their site.   Did you buy
yours from a distributor and if so, was it useful?

Best  Regards,
Veena  Viswanath.
Iris  Embroidery
510-226-6171
_www.irisembroidery.com_ (http://www.irisembroidery.com/)
Embroidery,  Screen-printing or Promotions!!