[amayausers] Re: Resizing .sti file and saving as .stx

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:24:45 -0800

Debby,

Are you a member of Embroideryline?  There are people there with every type
of software and machine you can think of and might be able to find someone
with the right program to help you.  You may want to consider joining.  Its
at www.embroideryline.net .

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx