[amayausers] Re: New hat driver

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:27:21 -0800

Hey Barb!
I know, I love the sew quality for hats! Just finished up a TON of hats
for the umpire assoc. and Little League, did hats on both the XT and the
EMT 10T's and have to say, the XT lived up to all the expectations, and
then some! I love the sewing field, I really pushed the design size on
some of the hats, so I was forced to do all those on the XT!

I just can't part with my 10T's though....lol

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA
jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx