[amayausers] Re: Resizing .sti file and saving as .stx

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:26:56 -0700

Hi Debra,

 Your messages are coming through, you may not see them unless you have the
feature turned on in your setup for the Freelists mailing lists to Echo Your
Posts to you.

 STI file format is Datastitch Software format. The STX format is Datastitch
machine file format. Unless someone here on this list has Datastitch
software, they are not going to be able to convert it for you. As this list
is mainly Melco Amaya machine owners, most of them are going to have Melco
software which does not have the ability to convert it for you.

Sincerely,
 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems