[amayausers] Re: R&A thread long reply.....

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:13:53 -0700

Rayon IS colorfast if you buy it as such.

We have been using rayon since 1960 with no problems, we have caps that come
back to us since then with very little fade.

If you buy cheap thread you will get cheap thread...

Make sure it's colorfast.

In high sweat and high heat the material will fade before the embroidery or
with the embroidery.

I'm sure you all have seen our caps.... Look at a veteran wearing a cap,
chances are we made it.

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery