[amayausers] Re: adding font to design shop?

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:10:31 -0400

My mac powerbook is giving me headaches and heartburn (touche) :)  - $500 to
replace the latch to close it (whole bottom has to be replaced to fix this
on my powerbook - unlike the old ones that it was just a $100 repair).
Airport is flaking out as well.  So much for reliability there...

Roland - You should have wordpad installed - look under start > all programs
> accessories.  You can verify fonts there.

BTW, the fonts you sent me didn't come up at all as files.  May have to
forward to my mac and see what is up.

John