[amayausers] Re: Question on Dakota OFMs

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:16:33 -0500

Yes Dorothy,
I don't have a machine in front of me to verify but I believe Ron is
correct.  Not a feature many of us use but might very well be what you're
looking for.  Amaya OS has one or two Design Shop features and I believe
they are simple, proportionate sizing and centering.
Give it a looksee and hope it works for you.

Ed Orantes