[amayausers] Re: Adv. Digitizing in NJ 9-12/13

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:02:19 -0500

LuAnn,
Just keep in mind,.. what's advanced for one person may or may not be
advanced for the next guy.  Just be prepared with a list of specific
questions to address and be prepared to learn a bunch of good stuff.
I just returned from Denver after a short class and boy did I learn a bunch
of good stuff myself.  Once again, can't say enough about the folks at
Melco.  Certainly are good people!
At this point in my career, I figure, that which I don't learn today, I'll
learn tomorrow...  As long as I keep asking questions.

Good luck to you and have a safe trip.
Ed Orantes