[amayausers] Re: Question on Dakota OFMs

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:07:54 -0400

> If you go through the Dakota book and look carefully, there are
> already many designs that show up in 'small' and 'large' but they
> are NOT in the same pages. You'll see how the detail is removed for
> the smaller ones.
I have found many mascots, etc. done this way but the book does not
have an index by 'image' so you have to sit down and go through page
by page.
Roland
> Hi all,
>
> I just purchased the Dakota Collection in OFM format. How easy or
> possible
> is it to enlarge a design without a lot of editing in Design Shop?
> I don't
> have  DS (yet) but there are 4 designs (small, left chest size)
> that this
> gal I'm going to be doing jackets for uses as jacket backs (so a 2 x 3
> enlarged to a
> 6 x  9; so a 250%-300% increase). If it's really easy, is there
> someone that
> would be  interested in enlarging these 4 designs? I have a demo of
> DS and
> it looks easy  but I don't know for sure.
>
> I also need to know if anyone is interested in editing 4 designs (ofm
> format) and what the charge would be (removing item/text &
> replacing with
> corresponding stuff).
>

> Dorothy  Compton
> Bee Embroidered
> _www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
> (916)  635-7467
> Rancho Cordova, CA

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx