[amayausers.com] Re: Plastic Melco Hoops

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:26:46 -0800

You should be able to order replacement bolts for tightening the hoops
direct from melco. Last I saw they were only a couple $ a piece.

You may also try a bigger screwdriver that fits the slot better.
if they are flaking you may have too much play in the screwdriver
that keeps breaking off pieces.

Ron