[amayausers] Re: PING embroidery?

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:52:05 -0700

Ed,
  Thanks for the information.  I think I am pretty good with my knowledge of
fabrics, digitizing and keep learning everyday from my fellow embroiders.  I
don't sew anything out without an underlay including the <.25" letters.  I
don't have actifeed since my machine is pretty old (2004) and I am pretty
comfortable with sewing flats.  I try not to take on a project doing caps.

From what I am looking at regarding the PING Embroidery done the shirts that
I just received, I figure that it is a ladder type of embroidery.  Edgewalk,
column , edgewalk and wider column to give that look.  Anybody try that
combination?

Still Waiting for the Chinese Fried Rice Recipie.................

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171
www.irisembroidery.com
Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!