[amayausers.com] Re: OTTO Cap

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:45:03 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/632.html#000001

I hear you Herb!
In this economy though and with the internet presence what it is. WE treat
these cases, as a learning experience, and if the customer does there homework
and can find a way in to the supply chain, then we offer them embroidery only
at around 20% higher than our normal pricing. and explain that it is customary
to charge more for blanks because in essence we are the bank when we have to
buy and hold merchandise until it is done and paid for.
and that we need to make a profit to be here next time he calls.
Point out that you can buy a fifth of alcohol for the price of two drinks at
his bar, but he won't allow you to bring your own and enjoy the atmosphere he
should understand.
And this way you make a little money on embroidery, and don't have any outlay
for garments.
I'm afraid we are going to see more and more of this with the economy today,
I'm sure Otto is looking at ways to increase customer sales as well. and soon
we will all run out of suppliers.
It sucks but it is now a truth to our businesses.
Let us know how it works out?
Getting cold in Idaho yet???

Ron