[amayausers.com] Re: OFF SUBJECT - TEETH

  • From: "Theresa \(Terry\) Smith" <terplace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

Aaron  - you look Awesome!

I can relate on how much better it makes you feel; my teeth were very crooked
most of my life;  I was concerned with loosing what I had, they were so crowded
very hard to care for.  I had mine done 3 years ago, they removed 4 teeth and
put braces on for 18 mos...now they are straight, and there is room in there to
care for them.

Theresa