[amayausers.com] Re: OFF SUBJECT - TEETH

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:06:12 -0700

Yeah it was worth the pain and the 8 hour dentist appointments.  Its funny how
many people never noticed how bad they were but at the same time I spent alot
of time hiding them knowing what they were like but at the same time alot of my
customers did notice the change.  Figured if I'm gonna meet so many of my
fellow users I should look presentable next year.  I also lost about 75lbs so
that helps too.  When I hit the 300 mark I thought it was time to change.  I
don't think I have been 225 lbs since I was in high school and even then I may
have been closer to 240 :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957
Medford, OR
          From: Linen Barn <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [amayausers.com] OFF SUBJECT - TEETH
          To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 12:33 PM

This isn't necessarily related to embroidery but I thought some of you
mightlike to see some before and after pics.  The Dentist was so happy with the
results that I am in thier commercial now.  We filmed a few weeks ago and it
should start airing soon.Aaron SargentThe Linen
Barnlinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, OR