[amayausers.com] Re: Non-Stop Thread Breaks. Help Quick???!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 05:44:54 UT

This message was posted by danielk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/364.html#000009

Alright well did u find your machine messed up after you did the maintenance.
Ill give u a trick on how to reset the machine 9 out of 10 times it works.

make sure your machine isnt sewing haha

Close amaya os and turn off the machine unplug it too.

plug everything back in turn Only the computer on.

go to
my computer C drive, program files, these files may say hidden un hide them.
Youll see amaya folder click on it and go inside the folder.
Find jobs and machines DELETE JOBS AND MACHINES

Dont delete anything else.

close the folder

open up amaya os wait for it to fully boot Dont turn on the machine yet.

in the amaya os the top of your screen menu go to tools- options- ethernet
check the forced download box and hit apply and ok.

power up the machine if u have more than one machine power the messed one up
first.

if you have already tried that. I suggest you run the machine on standard and
see if the threads break.

let me know if that helped..

hope it works..