[amayausers.com] Re: Non-Stop Thread Breaks. Help Quick???!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:18:52 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/364/2.html#000027

This is the story:  I got the #12155, cap, conventional WACC.  That is what my
invoice says.  And I agree with your service guy, you will love this hoop after
struggling with the newer type.  I took off the brim holder of the one I didn't
like, and after a trip to Home Depot to get new nuts and lock washers, I
attached it to my 12155 (it has green plastic).

  Also, I suggest that at the same time, you get 16 #30619-01 Roller, Pinch,
Textured.  Won't cost any more in freight but now you will be able to change
out the pinch roller really fast.  Just take all the old ones off and put the
newly greased ones on.  Then later, at your leisure, you can clean up the old
ones & put them away until the next time.

At any rate, the hoop you want has green plastic on the front part.  And
Hooptech should know which one fits your machine.

Bottom line is you will love it!

Juli in Kona