[amayausers] Re: New Machine

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 01:15:41 UT

This message was posted by Boomer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/26.html#000006

Thanks for all the(discouraging?) advice,We don't expect to master everything
the first week (we were shooting for the second!)But we have been reformatting
files to make them a cuttable object for a couple of years.The programs we
won't have any trouble with.Yes we will have to learn more about embroidery but
we WILL learn.We want to give our customers the best quality possible.Which is
why we purchaces an AMAYA.Thanks in advance for any help.