[amayausers] Re: New Machine

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 01:07:26 UT

This message was posted by Boomer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/26.html#000004

We have not been digitizing with embroidery but the programs that we have to
use in our vinyl graphics are similiar. We have to change files  to get it to a
file that supports our cutters/plotters and printers. So the learning curve to
digitize will be a short jump for us.Not to say we won't have some headaches
but the learning curve should be easier. Thanks for the advice. Will keep it in
mind.