[amayausers] Re: New Machine

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'David Lindsey'" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:51:09 -0700

I would also like to have a copy of settings for material thickness.
Then I could preset the thickness in digitizing for my customers who
have AMAYA's as an extra bonus.

I'm so envious of ya'll that are getting new machines. My next machine
will definitely be an AMAYA but realistically I have to wear out my 10
yr old EMC6MTL first. That could take awhile because it gets used
primarily for proofing designs and it only sees production just a few
times a year.

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com