[amayausers.com] Re: New 1099 rule for small businesses

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:53:27 UT

This message was posted by Wayne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/120.html#000009

Just another power grad by our CHANGE government.

I'm so glad I grew up in the 50's  and 60's. Could leave your doors open,
economy was growing and people cared more about others and America than they do
today. And government red tape was a lot less than now. The best years in
AMERICA.

As for the 1099's, you will just have to use your head and do like your
government does,CHEAT and LIE. There will be a lot of tickets less than $500.00
being made in the future under different names. Who can afford to hire someone
to do your bookwork?

Smile and be happy.
If not you will really become something you don't want to be. You will be one
of them.