[amayausers.com] 1099 misinformation

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:15:02 -0400

Just did a quick google to see what the 1099 is about, and
surprise surprise...all the 'facts' that have been given so far in
this infamous thread don't seem to be correct...
http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099msc/ar02.html
read for yourself...it isn't $500 for some stuff, it's $600...
and it's direct sales of at least $5,000 of consumer products to a buyer for resale anywhere other than a permanent retail establishment. So before everyone gets all upset and in a dither, I think I said this way back when the
thread first popped up...get the facts first!
Time for this whole thread to go away...same thing happened with the proposed health coverage bill-everyone got all in an uproar about going out of business with added expense, etc. when it didn't affect the 'small' businesses like us at all! It's summer time-ignore politics, enjoy your weekends and get out in the sun after work-everyone needs that sunshine to dry out your brain cells and forget about details!

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics